Important! This feature is available only to users who have purchased a license.
To create a task from an email:
- Open the email account associated with your LeaderTask account.
- Create a new email and set the recipient’s email to: [email protected].
- Enter the subject of the email – this is mandatory, as the email subject will become the task title in LeaderTask.
- Enter the text content of the email – this will be the task description. The email must not be empty.
- Send the email.
- Open the LeaderTask program and check the ‘Unprocessed’ section (located below the calendar on the left), the task will appear in this section.
You can find more information about creating tasks from emails here.